Reasons Klaine Won’t Break-up Again
I even complained about it to the faculty. And they were sympathetic and all, but you could just tell that nobody really cared. It was like “Hey, if you’re gay, your life’s just gonna be miserable. Sorry.”
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (2433) – Can use in US, U.K., Canada and Singapore
- Suicide Crisis Line: 1-800-999-9999
- National Suicide Prevention Helpline: 1-800-273-TALK (8245)
- National Adolescent Suicide Helpline: 1-800-621-4000
- Postpartum Depression: 1-800-PPD-MOMS
- NDMDA Depression Hotline – Support Group: 1-800-826-3632
- Veterans: 1-877-VET2VET
- Crisis Help Line – For Any Kind of Crisis: 1-800-233-4357
- Suicide & Depression Crisis Line – Covenant House: 1-800-999-9999
- Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide: (UK only) 0844-561-6855
- Beyondblue info line: (Australia only) 1300-22-4636
- 24/7 Crisis Line:(Canada only) 905-522-1477
- Lifeline Australia: 13-11-14
- National Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (TDD): 1-800-787-32324
- Center for the Prevention of School Violence: 1-800-299-6504
- Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-548-2722
- Healing Woman Foundation (Abuse): 1-800-477-4111
- Child Abuse Hotline Support & Information: 1-800-792-5200
- Women’s Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline: (UK Only) 0345 023 468
- Sexual Abuse Centre: (UK Only) 0117 935 1707
- Sexual Assault Support (24/7, English & Spanish): 1-800-223-5001
- Domestic & Teen Dating Violence (English & Spanish: 1-800-992-2600
- Relationships Australia: 1300-364-277
Alcohol & Drug Abuse:
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics: 1-888-55-4COAS (1-888-554-2627)
- National Drug Abuse: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Al-Anon/Alateen Hope & Help for young people who are the relatives & friends of a problem drinker): 1-800-344-2666
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Be Sober Hotline: 1-800-BE-SOBER (1-800-237-6237)
- Cocaine Help Line: 1-800-COCAINE (1-800-262-2463)
- 24 Hour Cocaine Support Line: 1-800-992-9239
- Ecstasy Addiction: 1-800-468-6933
- Marijuana Anonymous: 1-800-766-6779
Youth & Teen Hotlines:
- National Youth Crisis Support: 1-800-448-4663
- Youth America Hotline: 1-877-YOUTHLINE (1-877-968-8454)
- Covenant House Nine-Line (Teens): 1-800-999-9999
- Boys Town National: 1-800-448-3000
- Teen Helpline: 1-800-400-0900
- TeenLine: 1-800-522-8336
- Youth Crisis Support: 1-800-448-4663 or 1-800-422-0009
- Runaway Support (All Calls are Confidential): 800-231-694
- National Runaway Hotline: (US only) 1800-231-6946
- Child Helpline: (UK Only) 0800-111
- Kids Helpline: (Australia) 1800-55-1800
- Youth to Youth: (UK only) 020-8896-3675
- Kids Help Phone Canada: 1800-688-6868
- National Youth Crisis Hotline:(US only) 800-442-442-4673
- AAA Crisis Pregnancy Center: 1-800-560-0717
- Pregnancy Support: 1-800-4-OPTIONS (1-800-467-8466)
- Pregnancy National Helpline: 1-800-356-5761
- Young Pregnant Support: 1-800 550-4900
Gay and Lesbian Hotlines:
- The Trevor Helpline (For homosexuality questions or problems): 1-800-850-8078
- Gay & Lesbian National Support: 1-888-THE-GLNH (1-888-843-4564)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) Youth Support Line: 1-800-850-8078
- Lesbian & Gay Switchboard: (UK Only) 0121 622 6589
- Lothian Gay & Lesbian Switchboard – Scotland: (Scotland Only) 0131 556 4049
- Self-Injury Support: 1-800-DONT CUT (1-800-366-8288) (www.selfinjury.com)
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention: 1-800-931-2237 (Hours: 8am-noon daily, PST)
- Eating Disorders Center: 1-888-236-1188
- Help Finding a Therapist: 1-800-THERAPIST (1-800-843-7274)
- Panic Disorder Information and Support: 1-800-64-PANIC (1-800-647-2642)
- TalkZone (Peer Counselors): 1-800-475-TALK (1-800-475-2855)
- Parental Stress Hotline: 1-800-632-8188
- Parent Help Line (Australia only): 1300-364-100
- National AIDS Helpline: (UK Only) 0800 567 123
- Mensline Australia: 1300-789-978
Want a country by country list? Here are some more resources: helplines
The following sites also provides a country by country list of helplines available:
This hug was so different than any other they had shared prior
typically, in the past, one or the other would initiate - and sometimes both would go in simultaneously - but always they would reciprocate and typically meet half way at the least.
But here - two things happen
Kurt steps in awkwardly in trying to determine how to approach this desperately needed moment of physical intimacy. He must convey through touch what he can’t find in words right now.
Blaine has changed - but so has he. Although they have been aware of one another - they have not tended to each others needs. Kurt’s guilt drives him into this hug seeking his own forgiveness.
Blaine didn’t respond or reciprocate initially
Still afraid and unsure
He waited for Kurt to wrap his arms around him and pull him into his chest
He heard what Kurt had said - and he knew in his heart it was truthful and honest
But he has a doubt that had clearly been eating him up and letting go of it that quickly just didn’t happen
Kurt didn’t just wrap his arms around Blaine in a “I am here to sooth you way” or to show domination in Blaine’s time of weakness.
He knew that this touch needed to convey a lack of judgment and superiority. He knew this had to show equality and bring them back to middle ground.
His left arm went under Blaine’s right and wrapped around his back. As his left went around Blaine’s left shoulder and came around to the right shoulder.
It was that touch and grip to Blaine’s right shoulder that brought up Blaine’s right hand to find Kurt’s back and grip with his fingers.
Immediately following with his left arm and hand which found hold on Kurt’s left shoulder.
Blaine didn’t just return the hug at this point - he grasped onto Kurt. absorbing and accepting all that Kurt was giving him.
Once they settled into the hug - they existed in this moment for just them
Blaine released the tension of his internal battle and buries his face slightly into Kurt’s shoulder and squeezes tighter.
He is only alone if he lets himself be - and he knows he doesn’t have to be - Kurt will always be there.
they breathe together
Each silently recounting the path that brought them here - regret and thankfulness colliding
Blaine drops the wall he had built around himself and lets the emotions go he was working so hard to keep hidden.
The grip lessens as the understanding grows
He no longer holds on out of fear of losing Kurt - but rather holds on to that which will love him unconditionally until he is strong enough to stand on his own again.
A small tear escapes onto his eyelashes and shows the first sign of cleansing the pain, hurt and fear away from his soul
Kurt holds onto that which is more precious and valuable to him than anything else in the world.
In the end it does come down to this - them - it will always be them
They may take turns being the stronger or weaker of the two - but they will never not be equals.
This wasn’t a just a hug
It was reconnecting and affirming of who they are - and what they are to each other.
#imagine blaine feeling kind of down one day and so when kurt goes to hand blaine an outfit#he just gives blaine his nightbird suit#and blaine looks up at kurt with these wide emotional eyes and blurts out ‘i’m so in love with you’ and then morning sex yes
As actors our bodies are our instruments.
And my instrument is getting a little out of tune?
So there’s one thing I want to say about this moment, about Kurt saying this and being so sure. I’ve seen people say it is because that is how Kurt Hummel loves and because of his positive experiences with Burt, and I’m not discounting any of that. But this is something Kurt also knows now from hard experience—he was hurt by Blaine, wanted to get over Blaine and stop loving him and Kurt couldn’t.
This is not the same boy who made a promise in high school in blind faith. This is a young man that traveled through heartbreak, found Blaine still, forever, in his heart, and made a choice to be with him.
His Eyes !!!!
HOW CAN PEOPLE SAY HE WAS COLD AND UNFEELING!!!!!!!! HIS EYES!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU BLIND??????????
I’m so done.